Wednesday, September 30, 2009

book finished

What a giddy feeling, although giddy and 62 seems an odd pairing, to finish a huge undertaking. After a dozen years, countless classes and rewrites I am finally finished with my part of a colossal writing project-a book entitled "The Investigation of Your Reality". My co -authors Diane Iverson and Phyllis Ring need to check ref. and do editing work and whatever changes they seem fit. I hope the book is universal and accessible to people of all Faiths although it is definitely based on the Baha'i Writings. I can already feel the creative machinery being retooled as I switch over to finishing my sequel to "Lilly&Peggy" which was pub. over ten years ago. It will be a chapter book as I am already over a hundred pages. I also have others to finish that I want to put directly on audio tapes. Making high quality cds is so easy with the software available and a smart friend to do the work. Phyllis and I are going to do a class on the book Feb. 19-21. This may not be on the Green Acre web site as we were just asked and we just accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment