Thursday, March 18, 2010

more celebration

First kudos to the much-too-tall Rhonda Palmer for her project of writing one poem(and good poems they are) for every day of the 19 Fast AND for taking the pledge "I promise not to wet myself in public". I am way too happy because the new digital scale from my beloved daughter Julia arrived and it turns out that I am actually on the thin side! I have just been using cheap, inaccurate scales. Seriously, I have lost 20lbs!!since my last doctor visit which explains why I did not get the usual disgusted looks along with a painful infliction of a Chinese wrist burn at my last appt. Looks like a major project at the house filling the sink hole and preventing another house flooding. Thanks to all who sent Farmville cows and chickens to fill the hole. Much progress being made in putting together a job fair specifically for individuals with disabilities.More later-off to work-

1 comment:

  1. Allah'u'Abha Ronnie, Just wanted to let you know that I've been enjoying reading your blog, I just joined as a follower. Also just wanted to let you know that I've been recently starting to read the magazine called artful blogging, and just thought you might find it inspiring. I know I have,so much so that I decided to start my own blog to share my art with people. I've named it Lara's Lovely Creations and the url is http://laraslovelycreations.blogspot.com/
    Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete